Saturday, July 7, 2012

Naples- The Last Day

Today was kind of a nice relaxing last day in Naples. I walked around with some friends, had awesome pizza, some delicious coffee, and did a little bit of shopping (Peanut- just wait ;)) We ran into some pretty charming Italian men who all called us “Bella” (beautiful- Italians seem to be much more ok with public flattery than Americans.)
One of the shops that we went into was a pasteria (a place where they make pasta.) There were so many different shapes, colors, and flavors that it was an overwhelming sight to look at. Overall, the day was not very eventful and I got back to the ship pretty early because I have a very big midterm on the 8th and I needed to do some studying (history is not my strong suit.)
I will try and get more photos from Naples up soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment