Monday, July 9, 2012

2 Days of Books, 4 Days of Fun to Come

The past two days (7/8 and 7/9) I have been on the boat again. Yesterday I had a midterm (I am very glad it is over now) and today I had normal classes. I have to say, it is tough trying to get back into the routine of school knowing that I just left Italy and tomorrow I get into Dubrovnik, Croatia. But, I have completed my classes today, only taken one nap, managed to fit in a work out, and just about on my way to dinner and then pre-port (the time when the staff informs all of the voyagers about the dangers of the upcoming country and what to be aware of.) It has been a good two days and I think I am just barely recuperated and have almost enough sleep to conquer the shores of Dubrovnik tomorrow. I have my first field lab tomorrow (labs that are required for the classes I am taking) and it involves snorkeling and kayaking off the coast of Dubrovnik (tough lab right? ;) ) It will all be quite the adventure!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment